Saturday 5 March 2011

Delving once more into Femdom kink

A snippet of an email I have sent to My long distance submissive today. We have been in contact now for many years. Recently reconnected, as we always do. There is something magical there. It works perfectly. Not as the relationships you may know and understand, but something else. Total power exchange (TPE) indeed. 


Whatever happens, whatever is said, however long we are out of touch, I am simply his Mistress and he is simply mine.


I will not let go of his perverted little slave heart, where else would he go?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


'Still awaiting that day when I can stalk up to you and give you that slap around the face you'd beg Me for.

I have perverse fantasies of pushing you against your limits, making you remain bound under the bed whilst I enjoy my usual nightly routines upon it... or just leashing you to the base of the bed, ready to lick up.... ~sigh~  but you wouldn't want to please Me this way, would you.

I want you in lingerie... underneath your pinstriped, smart suit. The stockings seen when you sit and the trouser leg raises up to reveal the sheer, black material. The suspender straps just barely visible upon your thighs as you sit and desperately hope noone will see or notice. To slip my hand up your leg as I sit next to you in an office.. on a train... in a busy coffee shop or restaurant or bar... slip my hand up in a motion close to affection but my smile is one of sadistic love, not romance. And as I pluck the strap so it pings against your flesh, your grimacing, humiliated face gives me all the eroticism I need - the sudden pooling of desire between my legs tells Me so.

To make you yelp and bark and beg to even be able to touch yourself... and even then, in front of Me, on your knees, legs spread, palms either flat on the floor in front of you, head parallel to the floor, or resting upright on your spread thighs, eyes downcast awaiting instructions. Lift that arse higher in the air for Me, bitch. That's right My little puppy dog in heat - I want you wiggling that arse like you have your desperate tail attached there. Maybe if you please Me enough I'll satisfy it's longing for a good hard raping, with My strap on... 

I want you to take Me like a woman, seduce Me, wine & dine Me for the evening, dressed up to the nines, sleek, elegant, sophisticated with a tangible air of class. Arm in arm, we shall visit the best places in town. But the evening shall be far more than what is immediately apparent to onlookers eyes. I will tease you mercilessly all evening, my nipples straining as My unrestricted breasts rise and fall with my breathing, beneath the clinging satin fabric of My long dress. The delicate straps 'accidentally' falling from My shoulders regularly. The curve of my hips seductively drawing your lustful gaze every time you watch as I bend to retrieve something from My handbag, adjust the straps of My heels, or simply tease you with the view. To return from the restrooms to simply, calmly, look at you while I hand you the tiny scrap of damp material that formed my underwear until a few moments ago. 

.... and so much more....

You do realise this all just falls from My fingers when speaking with you. It isn't general typing, this doesn't come easily usually. I cannot write like this for another, simply cannot muster enthusiasm, imagination or desire, not in this way anyway.

Missing you My little puppy slut

Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my post!