Friday 16 April 2010

Fetish Fantasy Straitjacket - From SexToys.co.uk!

Fetish Fantasy Straitjacket

The simply gorgeous people at sextoys.co.uk kindly sent me a wonderfully deviant straitjacket to test and review for them!

Those of you who know me will already know of my passion for the freakily fetish, kinkily crazy and the positively perverted in this world.

This jacket certainly meets all the above criteria! Presented in a clearly marked and attractively bedecked with models, box, the straitjacket enclosed also arrives with a free novelty blindfold for added naughtiness.

Reading that the material was polyester had me imagining that this jacket would be easy to rip or tear out of. I couldn't have been more wrong.

The material is strengthened and so tough due to a cross stitch weave that it mimicks the traditional canvas straitjackets very well indeed. I defy anyone to escape this jacket once they are buckled into it. Even allowing for passionate struggles after plentiful teasing!

The jacket fastens up the back and at the collar with tightened straps, the arms cross over and fasten at the back in the same way. Straps for the legs mean that the material will not rise up and your victim... volunteer... will be beautifully bound and ready for you to have your wicked way with them.

Leaving the sexual area free means many types of sexual play abound with this item, either vanilla/normal intercourse or a more deviant chastity play using tease and denial, perhaps combined with chastity devices such as the ones found here.

I also love the D ring at the front of the neck part which is perfect to attach a clip leash to, plus the addition of a spreader bar between the ankles, thighs, or both would render the randy recipient entirely open to your wanton whims!

What I really enjoyed was watching my man's face as he realised he really couldn't escape from my evil and wicked clutches as I went to work over his quivering body. No escape!

The jacket is suitable for a male or female and is available from sextoys.co.uk now, just click here to purchase yours today!










.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my post!