Monday 29 March 2010

Xcite Books - Hot, Horny Erotica

Just a quick note to update you all on this week's filthy plans! I have some very 'Xciting' news. I will be reading and reviewing books from the fabulous Xcite Books.

If you remember, I already own a book by them: Girl Fun One - Adventures in Lesbian Loving, which I adore.

I have four books/stories that I will be reading, enjoying and reviewing, which are as follows:


















Well I'm certainly going to be busy the next few days at least! That reminds me, I must shop for an e-book reader so I can carry the wonderful e-versions of this fantastic looking erotica around with me. Reading it on screen also leaves my fingers free for other things...

Until next time, stay sexy blog angels

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my post!