Thursday 1 April 2010

Farewell March... Hello April!

March Madness Round Up

Well the end of March and my first month blogging! It’s been fun, exciting, amusing and entertaining. I’m so happy to see so many lovely readers, now affectionately nicknamed my ‘blog angels’.

I’m enjoying loving and being very much in love with my man, on a daily basis, despite him regretfully having to work so much. The quick and torrid love affair with kitten has now dissipated into a platonic friendship, with mutual agreement. I received fantastic cheeky t-shirts, amazing toys and books and made some gorgeous new friends.

As I write this, I am enjoying the new spring (summer? I tempt fate) sunshine, streaming through the window, raising my spirits, as well as shameful desk dust!

Looking forward to a family Easter this weekend... must resist chocolate binge temptation! With promises of new acquaintance meet ups soon after Easter, I really want to look my best. The diet is killing me, especially as my man can eat his weight in junk food, and often does, but still. I will be strong and lose this excess weight!



Easter means Chocolate, Eggs & Rabbits

With the diet in mind, I think I will be sticking more with rabbits than chocolate! Maybe you too will be dressing up as a Bunny Girl this year?

With regards to the toys... I do have the Jessica Rabbit Ultimate from Sex Toys UK, however I simply cannot decide between the LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator and the LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot Vibrator. Both best sellers at LoveHoney (they take Gold and Silver prize on the Best Selling Toys for Women list this week), I just want to try them both and make the decision for myself!

At number 6 on the chart is the LoveHoney Aquagasm Waterproof Rabbit Vibrator. Looking sturdy, easy to use, simple controls and entirely waterproof. Fun for a sexy splash in the bath or shower!

I hear thunder? You certainly will with this earth shattering delight. The Purple Thunder rabbit looks deliciously wicked, with stimulators all over to really tickle your Easter fancy (or any other time of year!) So funky. Try a double pronged tickly delight, very similar: The Twingo. Looking awesome! 

For double trouble fun, you may also wish to ‘splash out’ on the Beyond 2000 Dream Duet Rabbit Vibrators. 7 vibrating and 2 rotating functions each, these two rabbit vibes can interlock so you can personally and intimately introduce a playmate to the wonder of rabbithood.





On an egg hunt? The boys will LOVE these Tenga Eggs.









For the girls, my favourites are the Tracey Cox Supersex Egg (free when you buy the Tracey Cox Supersex for Life book this month!), the LoveHoney 10 Function Remote Control Dream Egg and a luxury treat... the Decadent Remote Control Waterproof Dual Bullets. Very sinful!




More Eggcellent (sorry) Egg treats over at Sex Toys UK including some dinky lil Egg toys I'm sure you would love to be either enjoying or hunting for!

Cute little rabbit toys for beginners or shy folk include the Mini Rabbit, Finger Rabbit Vibrator and the Play Bunny; all under £10 with Free Delivery and as cute as a chocolate button.

You can find all LoveHoney’s rabbit selection here... or hop across to Sex Toys UK for their fantastic range here!

Speaking of chocolate, if you plan to indulge this Easter holiday why not pick an amusing sexy chocolate novelty instead of a boring supermarket egg? As noted in my last blog entry, when you purchase a chocolate treat from LoveHoney right now, you will receive a Cheeky Chocolate Bum. Sink your teeth in and enjoy!

You can find all LoveHoney’s chocolate treats here with a few additional choccie giggles from Sex Toys here.

Drip, leak, throb... in an April Shower

Does the term April Showers conjure up images of miserable Brits whining on about the weather? Not any more. Turn your groans... into moans of pure delight! The shower is an area where you can really fully enjoy the slipperiness of your lover or playmate. Slide right in (to the shower ;) ) and start exploring the decadence of lathering each other up, naughty wet spanks and pampering one another’s bodies!




How about a game of Shower Sutra... whilst using a discreet vibrating sponge or body puff? These Vibrating Jelly or Ribbed Butt Plugs attach with strong suction pads and can add a sinful slippery twist to the fun.







It's a great time to dip your toe into the shower stream... when you spend just £20 on LoveHoney's Sex in the Shower Range this month, you will receive £5 off!

With a bit of imagination, you and your partner can groan orgasmically every time there's an April shower... with this Sportsheets Sex In The Shower range - including suction handles, foot rests, handcuffs and even an entirely waterproof strap-on/dildo set!






You'll soon be reaching for the shower gel to have a latherly time in the hot rain... or just enjoy a leisurely hot Booty Parlor bath with a Bath Kitten set and luxurious bubbles...



Ah... memories!







Have a wonderful Easter everyone

Until next time, blog angels... stay sexy... and very very wet!

xxx



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my post!