Tuesday 23 March 2010

Wet puppies noses and whisker-less kittens...

This is a blog of my favourite things...



I have wanted to compile a summary of some of my favourite things for a while now, so they can easily be located in one place and also of course to share my wonderful taste with you all!




Here goes...





Perfumes

Coco Chanel

Cool Water for Women - Davidoff
Ravish - Ann Summers



Shoes
Pleaser (Heels and Boots, especially the Bordello Range)



LK Bennett

Schuh Irregular Choice



 


Clothes

Coast
Sex Toys

Tracey Cox Bullet

Sqweel

Doc Johnson 12" Double Ender








Lube

Sliquid Organics Natural Warming

Durex Cherry

Liquid Silk




Food


Moules Marinieres
Scallops/shellfish
French cheese & pate
Baileys Haagen Dazs





Drink


Bollinger
Laurent Perrier Rose
Dry White Wine
Vodka & Diet Coke
Martini Rosso
Cointreau
Vintage Port






Music

P!nk
Cranberries
Beautiful South
KoRn
DreamTheater







Authors

Ann Rice
Robert Jordan
Terry Goodkind










Comedians

Jo Brand
Victoria Wood
Bill Bailey
Lee Evans
Jimmy Carr




Films

Queen of the Damned


Tipping the Velvet


Interview with a Vampire


Meet Joe Black


The Matrix




The 5 men in the world I actually find attractive (other than my man!)

1. Freddie Ljungberg
2. Antonio Banderas
3. Brad Pitt (but only as Death in Meet Joe Black)
4. Stuart Townsend (but only as the vampire in Queen of the Damned)
5. Gordon Ramsay (don't ask)









I hope you have enjoyed reading about all my favourite things!


Until next time, as always..


Stay sexy, my blog angels!


xxx

1 comment:

  1. *Burst into song* some of these are my favourite things...

    ps I love the edible picture ;)

    Puppies xx

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my post!