Wednesday 10 March 2010

Red Peep Toe Stilettos

Well I finally got round to taking a few photos of my fine feet in these shoes which are available from LoveHoney. The fetish inspired pvc and corsetry combine to make these not just elegantly erotic but also deviantly delicious.




My favourite colour is red, seconded by red and black together! The shoes fit my feet comfortably but securely and I simply cannot wait to wear them with black trousers for a suitable innocent evening out, or dress entirely in fetish wear with these stilettos the highlight of the outfit.








There is a good selection of sexy fetish style shoes on LoveHoney, from which I am proud to own a few pairs, such as the Desire Satin and Diamante Platform Shoes, the Glitzy Patent Diamante Platform Shoes and the Katie Patent Platform Open Toe Shoes.





I am absolutely dying to own either the gorgeous Peep Toe Lace-Up Patent Platform Stilettos or the Michelle Strappy Patent Platform Shoes, both of which look amazing.




I developed a bit of a crush on shoes in my late teens and I'm still besotted to this day. High heels and boots in particular. I had always wanted a pair of thigh high boots and last year I was so pleased to receive a gorgeous pair from LoveHoney which have comfortably soft sumptuous leather and easy lace up back. This is handy for those of us without stick legs, real women have curves damn it!



The Seduce Open Back Thigh High Boots are a wonderful luxury treat for any Imelda Marcos clone; I have worn these a few times now and contrary to popular consensus about thigh high boots these are both a) comfortable to wear for long periods and b) elegant enough to shout 'seductress' rather than 'whore'.

I do also own some patent leather (shineeee!) thigh high boots, which lace down the front, by Pleaser. I adore the Pleaser range of shoes and boots. I find them to be funky, different, sexy and eye-catching. They are made extremely well and you always feel secure wearing them! Hmmmmn shoe shopping beckons, methinks!

You can find all the shoes I particularly adore from LoveHoney on my shoes wishlist, I intend to collect them all!

Until next time bloglettes... stay sexy!

1 comment:

  1. You know how much I love shoes so I automatically give this blog post the thumbs up! x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my post!