Tuesday 15 March 2011

His Delicious Evil #3

The way he utilises the time I’m stood next to his desk quickly saying hello or asking technical questions in order to slide his hands up my bare legs, pull aside my underwear and start playing with me while I’m stood right there, in the office, while everyone is working away...

Making me leak and writhe right there on his hand, distracted, squirmy, needing it so much, clit pounding insistently and urgently... then taps my bottom for me to walk back to my desk while looking all evil and smug...

~crys

~leaks

~squirms

~sighs

.......

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! How incredibly wicked he must be to inflict such torturous frustration upon you ;) Now if only I could find such a workplace.... :p

    Wiz xx

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my post!